Peggy started to bowl occasionally in high school and that continued after her marriage and move to Fort Riley, Kansas. She joined her first sanctioned league in 1974 at Hafner’s. Peggy has attended 22 National Tournaments, serving as a Delegate from 1995-2005, served as State Delegate 15 plus years and bowling more than 27 State and City Tournaments.
St Paul USBC Assoc. Contributions:
- 1994-2014, Director St Paul WIBC / USBC Assoc.
- 2014-Present, Vice President St Paul USBC Assoc.
- 2002-2015, Director and Vice President St Paul 600 Club
- 2015-Present, President St Paul 600 Club
- Host of St Paul 600 Cub Picnic
- Chair or Co-Chair of Awards, Recognition and Events Committee.
- Coordinates preparation of picnic food for Annual meeting.
- Also served on many committees over the years including: Historical, Fundraising, Legislative, and Membership Services.
- Over the past 20 years, she has assisted with lane certification, gluing of pay envelopes, miscellaneous office work, preparing secretary packets, scorekeeping, and working different tournaments
- League President of North St Paul Teachers aka Northern Lights League for 20 plus years.
- 2014-Present, League Secretary for 5 Slammers.
- 2012, 2013, 2014 voted St Paul USBC Director of the Year.
Minnesota State USBC Association Contributions:
- Chair, special merchandise committee when St Paul hosted Women’s State Tournament in 2011.
- Worked all Women’s State Tournament hosted by St Paul since 1977 including Minneapolis in 2013 and Red Wing in 2014.
MWBA Convention Workshop in Albert Lea, MN held a Lane Certification Demonstration
High Series: 655 High Game: 268
Last Updated : Aug-15-2016