The St. Paul USBC Association final average book is being published on the internet site as a service to its members. To find an individual's final average, select the first letter of their last name. Bowler's who bowled in more than one league will have several averages listed below their name.
We have provided a list of all the St. Paul USBC Association's sanctioned leagues. You may use these code to cross reference which league an individual recorded their average.
If you are unable to find the individuals average it may be do one of the following:
- Their name was not spelled correctly on their sanction card or final average sheet.
- The league, the individual competed in, was not a USBC sanctioned league.
- The final averages, for the individual, were not submitted to the association, by the cut-off date.
- The bowler did not meet the required number of games bowled:
- 21 or more games in the association.
- 12 or more games in the association. (Fall Season 2015 - Current)
Fall 2017 - Summer 2018
Fall 2016 - Summer 2017
Fall 2015 - Summer 2016
Fall 2014 - Summer 2015
Fall 2013 - Summer 2014
Fall 2012 - Summer 2013
St. Paul USBC Averages - Youth
Tri City Averages
Tri City Averages - Youth
Fall 2011 - Summer 2012
Fall 2010 - Summer 2011
The St. Paul USBC Association accepts no responsibility for any errors regarding a bowlers average. It is each bowler's responsibility to use their correct average. In the event the data submitted by the league secretary has been incorrectly recorded or your name does not appear within the website, please contact the association office.
Last Updated : Sep-11-2018